Tuesday, April 26, 2011

hepi birthday 2 me..hehehehe

19 April last, is to be exactly my age 20 + + .. I hope I'm more mature in facing trials and challenges in life ... even though there is nothing special in these days when compared to the years already, but I'm thankful because until today, this time I was still able to breathe the air that is increasingly polluted. However, I remain grateful to God for His grace. In recent years, I sometimes go through various tests to make myself transfixed. Sometimes such people without direction in life

 However, I must rise by a life. failure did not mean failure forever. we must remember that in life, sometimes we are tested, and sometimes vice versa. all these tests is a challenge for us to test our faith against him. testing is a mature hisup us. without testing, as though life is without challenges. and the days passed as usual.

This completion of the age of 20 I + + is, I wish I was more mature in dealing with current and turns of life.
I must be strong and courageous to face it. yeaaahhh!!! go3 uNa... u can do it. 




2 comments:

  1. hye si manis..sape kah dia si ucuk itu...kenapa ma ketinggalan ne..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..sape pun xtahu...ma xketinggalan lg..len la kalo na dh kawen, br tahu...baru la ketinggalan...

    ReplyDelete